Thank you for visiting our church website. Our greatest desire is that you will experience God’s love and presence when you visit Candlelight Christian Fellowship. We want to provide an environment in which you can relate to God in a personal way by discovering the grace, mercy, and truth available in and through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ. We look forward to seeing you and hope you will choose Candlelight Christian Fellowship as your new church home.
One of the greatest joys in life is embracing the privilege and opportunity to share the good news of Jesus Christ with others. My part in doing that is in teaching the Bible through pastoral ministry. The ministry style and teaching method I enjoy most is through the bible, verse by verse while holding to a good dispensational model. I believe this is the only way to correctly interpret the Scriptures.
My purpose is to teach the whole counsel of God to believers as they become people who are called to worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth. I desire to see each person firmly established in the faith, willing to defend the truth and engaged in the work of ministry.
Five ways to learn more about Candlelight and make friends:
- Learn more about Candlelight: View details
- Attend a Newcomer’s Luncheon with Pastor Paul and his wife, Brenda. View the details
- Attend our Wednesday Night Service – A full meal is provided along with worship, devotional and prayer. See schedule
- Attend a Small Group – View the details.
- Serving at Candlelight and Beyond – View the details.
Many who visit a church for the first time are interested in the following: