Candlelight Christian Core Curriculum (C4)
C4 consists of studies that help bring that Big Picture into focus. It will touch on a variety of subjects that impact how we live our life in Christ. What do I believe? Why do I believe that and can I defend my beliefs? What does the Bible say about: relationships, marriage, parenting, my job or business, my money, government and political issues, the postmodern world I live in today?
We envision that C4 will give even a new believer a solid foundation on which to build – a good overview of the Bible and how to apply it to the issues that face us each day.
- Begins, Monday, January 13th thru May 11th
- 6 pm to 7:30 pm in the Sanctuary
- Every Monday (Winter and Spring Schedule)
- Childcare available from Infant to 5th grade. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before each course one week in advance.
1/13: Why Study Prophecy – Hal Lindsey
1/20 thru 2/10: Prophecy 101 – Chuck Missler
- Introduction. The Nature of Time. How Sure Can We Be?
- Prophecy Past. Proofs from History
- Prophecy Future. The “End Time” Scenario
- Prophecy Present. What to Expect Next
The Bible contains 8,362 predictive verses about 737 different matters and yet prophecy is one of the most neglected subjects in the Church today. Understanding prophecy is an essential and fundamental issue for every serious Christian. But where do we start?
The Prophecy 101 series will encourage the new believer and strengthen the faith of all who study it. Now, more than ever, it is important that we have answers for people who are seeking the truth. We need to equip ourselves to be ready to give an answer to every man for the hope that lies within us.