Candlelight Christian Core Curriculum (C4)
C4 consists of studies that help bring that Big Picture into focus. It will touch on a variety of subjects that impact how we live our life in Christ. What do I believe? Why do I believe that and can I defend my beliefs? What does the Bible say about: relationships, marriage, parenting, my job or business, my money, government and political issues, the postmodern world I live in today?
We envision that C4 will give even a new believer a solid foundation on which to build – a good overview of the Bible and how to apply it to the issues that face us each day.
- Begins, Monday, Sept 16th
- 6 pm to 7:30 pm in the Sanctuary
- Every Monday (Fall Schedule and Spring Schedule)
- Childcare available from Infant to 5th grade. Contact email@example.com before each course one week in advance.
COMING IN SPRING 2020! Tentative Schedule:
- Why Study Prophecy? Hal Lindsey
- Prophecy 101 Chuck Missler – Introduction Prophecy Past Prophecy Future
- The War On Truth Mark Fairley – Understanding the Post Modern Age with great apologetics on key topics of today’s culture war
- Logic & Reason – John Loeffler
- Politics- Easy as Pie – Bob McEwen
- New Testament Survey – Ed Hindson