Work schedule: Monday thru Thursday: 9 AM to 5 PM. Occasional Sundays: 7:45 am to 12:30 pm.
- A person who loves people is a must! Friendly and outgoing.
- Intermediate computer skills are imperative: Windows 10, Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and Google Calendar.
- Excellent writing skills a must: Emails and any type of business letters and forms. There would be a requirement to send out emails on behalf of Candlelight.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Receptionist and/or Administrative Assistant.
- A willingness to occasionally work on Sundays at the Information Desk as needed.
- A person who is supportive and enthusiastic, with the ability to articulate the Vision and Mission of Candlelight Christian Fellowship.
- A member of Candlelight in good standing.
- A person who possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- A person who gives extreme attention to details with an eye for excellence.
- A self-starter, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing projects, with the focus and discipline to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Confidence in handling multiple phone lines, office traffic, etc.
- Knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Assist Benevolence Director by distributing Benevolence sign-up documents as needed.
- Assist Building Administrator with office duties and projects when needed.
- Always exhibit mature professionalism, demonstrated by a well-groomed appearance, conscientious work ethic and accountability.
The Receptionist is responsible for creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for the main lobby area and our first impression of Candlelight. Additionally, the receptionist will answer general questions about our church services and must be knowledgeable about the church facilities, events and activities. Strong computer and communication skills and a willingness to occasionally work on Sundays at the Information Desk are imperative. A minimum of two years’ experience is required as a Receptionist and/or Administrative Assistant.
If you feel you are qualified for this position after review of the job outline above and prayerful consideration of how your skills would fit the requirements, please return an employment application in addition to a RESUME of your past work history and COVER LETTER explaining why you feel qualified for the Receptionist job.
If you are chosen as a candidate for the job, we will set up an interview shortly after receipt of your application, resume and cover letter. If you are not chosen as a candidate for an interview or not chosen for the job after an interview, we will contact you via email.