- Maintaining clean church facilities by performing weekly duties and daily spot cleaning in all public areas of the building, including bathrooms, sanctuary, kitchens, and meeting rooms.
- Working directly with Facility Administrator to ensure that all areas are cleaned and stocked with necessary items.
- Observing proper chemical handling procedures when working with cleaning agents, including wearing gloves, goggles, or masks and following written or verbal instructions.
- Assisting with event preparations and clean up.
- Interacting with church staff and visitors in a respectful, positive manner.
Church Custodian Requirements:
- Custodial experience or training may be required.
- Understanding of cleaning techniques and safety procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Strong communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to adjust their schedule to suit the needs of the church.
- Motivation to work independently and with others to provide thorough, efficient custodial services to the church.
If you are interested in this job, please fill out the attached employment application under “Employment” and deliver it to the church and ask for Erick Koenig, Facility Administrator.