C4 – Candlelight Christian Core Curriculum
January 31 @ 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Monday, repeating until May 9, 2022
C4 consists of studies that help bring that Big Picture into focus. It will touch on a variety of subjects that impact how we live our life in Christ. What do I believe? Why do I believe that and can I defend my beliefs? What does the Bible say about: relationships, marriage, parenting, my job or business, my money, government and political issues, the postmodern world I live in today?
We envision that C4 will give even a new believer a solid foundation on which to build – a good overview of the Bible and how to apply it to the issues that face us each day.
- Dates: (Weekly on Monday Nights): Jan 17th through May 23rd.
- Place: Candlelight Sanctuary
- Time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm or 8 pm
- See schedule for specific times & no class dates
- Childcare: Available from Infant to 5th grade the first three weeks of the Winter/Spring Semester. Thereafter, Trisha in the Children’s Ministry must be contacted by parent(s) no later than Thursday at 4 pm one week in advance if care is needed. Contact Trisha: email@example.com
More info here.