Green Bluff Farm Tour
PUMPKIN PATCH TOUR AT HIDDEN ACRES
Friday, Sept 30th
Tour starts at 10:30 am
Cost: $7 per person. You MUST register to go. Deadline to register is September 16th.
- Kids per person: $7.00 (Children younger than 12 months are free).
- Adults per person: $7.00.
- Caravan from church at 9 am to Hidden Acres, Greenbluff Pumpkin Patch.
- OK to meet at location by 10:00 am.
- If you wish to pay by check or cash you may do so at church on Sept 18th during all 4 services, or when you register you may pay by credit card. Either way, you must register to go.
$7.00 Tour Includes:
- Narrated Hay Ride with Farmer Nick
- Bee Talk with Farmer Karene (kids learn how bees pollinate and get to pick a red delicious apple)
- Tire Maze
- U-pick Pumpkin Patch
- Snack with apple cider
- Penelope the Giant Talking Pumpkin
- Frontier Village (Grain Silo, playground, and Animal Viewing Area: Chickens, Ducks, Geese, Sheep, Goats, Pigs, and Rabbits)
- Tour lasts 1 hour and 15 minutes
Join us for a great harvest adventure with other ladies in Christ and their kids! Pack a lunch and get ready to tour the farm, pick the perfect pumpkin, apples, and more!
Questions? Contact Shani at email@example.com.
Mead, WA 99021