2023 Israel Tour
Join this Unforgettable Israel Tour with Pastor Paul & Brenda!
A trip to Israel is planned for Candlelight that will bless you with fresh insight, as you study The Word together in the place that God has set apart for Himself. You will be comfortable but moved! You will be awestruck and filled! Join us, as we fellowship together on our trip to The Holy Land. This in-depth journey takes us to the amazing sites of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, and to the Old Testament sites that are used in God’s teachings throughout His Word. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us! What a great place to be where He is and was and will be! Join us!
Cost (TRIP IS FULL)
- $3,000 per person – double occupancy. Discount for 3 people sharing a room. Additional cost for single travelers who desire a private room. Cost does not include airfare.
- Non-refundable deposit required of $1,000 per person.
- All ground transportation in a private air-conditioned Wi-Fi bus.
- 10 nights in fabulous hotels! Tips included.
- Breakfast & dinner at each hotel (one possible lunch).
Tentative itinerary at a glance:
- Day 1: Thursday, March 23, 2023 (or earlier) Flights depart Spokane
- Day 2: Friday, March 24, 2023 (or earlier) Tel Aviv, (Overnight at the Hadera Resort Hotel on the Mediterranean–1 Night)
- Day 3: Saturday (Shabbat) March 25, 2023, Joppa (Jonah), Caesarea Maratima, Masada, float the Dead Sea. (Overnight at the Herod Dead Sea Hotel–1 Night)
- Day 4: Sunday, March 26, 2023, Ein Gedi, Qumran, Jericho, Beit Shean, Magdala, baptisms, overnights Sea of Galilee (Magdala Sea of Galilee Hotel – Tiberius Night 1)
- Day 5: Monday, March 27, 2023, Mount of Beatitudes, Jesus Boat, Sea of Galilee private boat trip, St. Peters Lunch, Capernaum (Magdala Sea of Galilee Hotel – Tiberius Night 2)
- Day 6: Tuesday, March 28, 2023, Caesarea Philippi, Dan, Golan Heights, synagogues of Jesus, Mt. Precipice, Mount Carmel (Magdala Sea of Galilee Hotel – Tiberius) Night 3)
- Day 7: Wednesday, March 29, 2023, Jerusalem. Passing by Nazareth and the Valley of Armageddon, into Jerusalem. Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Road, Garden of Gethsemane, Caiaphas House, lunch break in the Old City. Afternoon tour of Shrine of the Book (Dead Sea Scrolls) and the Israel Museum. Overnight balance of the trip in Jerusalem. (Dan Hotel Jerusalem Night 1)
- Day 8: Thursday, March 30, 2023, City of David, Hezekiah’s Tunnel, Pool of Siloam, Southern Steps, drainage tunnels into the Archeological Park (under Trumpeting Stone). (Dan Hotel Jerusalem Night 2)
- Day 9: Friday, March 31, 2023, Bethlehem, Shepherd’s Fields, lunch overlooking Shepherd’s Fields, Christmas story cave. Time for shopping. Free afternoon in the Old City. (Dan Hotel Jerusalem Night 3)
- Day 10: Saturday (Shabbat) April 1, 2023, Temple Mount, Pools of Bethesda, St. Anne’s Church, lunch in the Old City, Via Dolorosa, the Pavement, Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Jaffa Gate. (Dan Hotel Jerusalem Night 4)
- Day 11: Sunday, April 2, 2023, Free time for those who want to do the Ramparts Walk. Enter Lion’s Gate and walk to Damascus Gate. Lunch in the Jewish Quarter, visit Burnt House. Afternoon Western Wall, Rabbinical Tunnels. (Dan Hotel Jerusalem Night 5)
- Day 12: Monday, April 3, 2023, Late start, Communion at the Garden Tomb. Shopping Old City, Depart from airport late evening for the flight home
- Travelers must arrive to Tel Aviv Airport before or by 5:00 PM Israel time on March 24th.
- Trip Insurance if available must be purchased by the individual travelers.
- To secure a spot on this trip, please provide a non-refundable deposit of $1,000 per person. Checks can be made to Candlelight or an online payment can be made here: https://candlelight.org/donate/ Please note “Israel Trip” in the memo section and the names of those going.
- Deposits will be refunded if the trip is canceled.
- Please make your deposit as soon as possible. Other payments can be made monthly. The full balance will be due no later than Thursday, December 29, 2022.
- Questions, please email email@example.com.