Some benefits of a long-term commitment to the local church are as follows:
- Solid Biblical teaching acquired verse by verse over a lengthy period of time.
- A clearly understood Biblical worldview and doctrinal distinctive.
- The development of deep enriching, and lasting relationships.
- Trusted friends with whom you can be transparent, acquire Biblical and prayerful support and enjoy accountability.
- Biblical pre-marriage, marriage, parental, crisis, grief, and financial counseling.
- Help with and growth in interpersonal conflict management.
- Consistency in personal family development as families and children grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord.
- A protected environment where the pastoral staff, elders, and deacons can genuinely invest themselves in your personal walk and growth in the Lord.
- United effort and ongoing support for missions, missionaries, and community service.
- A true sense of ownership in the development of the church family, its mission, and its properties.
- Use of church properties for weddings, funerals, events, etc., and access to Skate Plaza (member card provided).
- Financial support as described in the benevolence positional paper when needed during times of difficulty. We trust you will consider membership at Candlelight and invest yourself in the lasting benefit of being a committed part of the Candlelight family.
- Blessings upon you all,
Paul D. Van Noy,
Pastor Candlelight Christian Fellowship.
Please complete the Membership Form if you are interested in joining Candlelight as a member.
Membership Form: Complete Online