Silver Angels is focused on putting God’s love into action by giving hope, joy, and fellowship to isolated seniors. We hope you too, will want to help show love to our lonely elderly who have given so much to their families, friends and community. Some of the ways we share God’s love is by providing:
- Monthly birthday parties where we provided personalized gifts, cards, balloons, and music.
- Creating Reminisce boards that honor the memories of residents’ lives.
- Host Christmas Card and Christmas Parties – Cards and gifts to residents and caregivers, photos, games and much more at various elder care facilities.
- Easter Baskets were given to isolated seniors which were distributed by Meals on Wheels. Included in the baskets were personal care items, books, games and food.
- Short-term goal: to deliver personalized birthday gifts to more facilities.
- Long-term goal: to open a welcoming Medicaid facility that is so desperately needed in Kootenai County.
Our ability to continue providing lonely and isolated seniors with positive, social interactions and experiences are dependent on our volunteers and community of supporters who graciously donate their time and talents to our cause.
Thank you for your interest and we hope you can help us bring more meaningful connections and smiles to lonely seniors.
More information & volunteer form can be found at https://www.silverangelsfortheelderly.com/