The below is Candlelight’s Protocol for Leadership ((A leader is defined as the person responsible for a department or individual ministry.))
- Be a member in good standing
- Have taken the 100 Question Quiz and personally reviewed your answers with the Senior Pastor
- Attend Sunday Morning Services on a regular basis
- Meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Attend Wednesday Nights
- At least once a week attend a Weekday Staff Devotional Meeting
- Have a routine meeting with either the Senior Pastor or Body Ministry Pastor
- Be directly involved in a small group related to your leadership field – Men’s Bible Study, Women’s Bible Study, Youth Ministry Bible Study, AWANA, Trail Life, Seniors, etc.
- Upon approval by a vote of the Elders, a concession may be granted for special cases.